Safety is Air Riderz Number One Priority!
Click Here to See Our Safety Video
- All participants must have a signed waiver before jumping.
- All participants under the age of 18 must have a waiver signed by a legal guardian or a parent.
- Participants under the age of 7 must not be left unattended.
- Jumpers must wear Air Riderz trampoline socks only when jumping.
- Jumpers must remove, sharp objects, and jewelry that might cause injury or tear trampoline mats (Pockets must be free from sharp objects as well)
- No belt buckles, beads, or studs on clothing
- No lying down or sitting on trampolines.
- Do not grab any safety pads or safety netting.
- Do not jump close to others. Pay attention to your surroundings to avoid any collisions.
- Always one Jumper per trampoline. Do not disturb the bounce of others.
- No wrestling, racing, tackling, or shoving
- Do not operate cell phones, cameras, or similar equipment on trampolines.
- Do not dive, or land on head or neck. No double bouncing.
- On the Air Bag- LAND ON YOUR BACK OR BOTTOM! NO BACK FLIPS! DO NOT DIVE!
- No running. Always walk on and off Courts.
- No jumping, sitting, or standing in the padded areas.
- Must wear a shirt at all times.
- No outside drinks or food permitted.
- No silly string, confetti, or piñatas.
- No Food, drink, or gum allowed on courts or platforms..
- No Shoes on courts.
- Do not jump if you have health limitations, previous injuries, or are pregnant.
- Do not jump if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Do not land on head or neck!
- Do not attempt any tricks you have not been trained to do.
Dodgeball Court Rules
- No headshots while playing dodgeball or you will be called out.
- Do not kick the dodgeball.
- Each game begins with an even number of players and balls.
- You are out if you are hit with a live ball anywhere below the shoulders or if you throw a ball and it is caught by an opponent.
- Once out, you may not return until the next games begins.
- You may deflect a ball being thrown at you by using a ball in your hands.
- You may not hold a ball for longer than 10 seconds.
- Avoid collision with others players.
- You will be called out for kicking a ball, sitting or lying on the mats or engaging of rough play.
- No climbing trampoline walls.
- Court referee decisions stand and calls are final.
Air Bag Rules
- Always empty pockets before jumping.
- Do not dive, or land on head or neck.
- No double flips.
- No back flips or forward moving back flip.
- Always maintain control.
- One jumper at a time per lane.
- Wait for your turn – previous jumper must be off the air bag before you can go!
- Obey court monitor at all times.
- Always land on your back or seat.
- On battle beam, stay near the center of the beam. Once you are knocked off, your turn is done
We reserve the right to separate jumpers by size, based on capacity, for each jumper’s safety.
Climb Zone Rules
- All participants must wear harness at all times when climbing.
- Only one person on a challenge at a time.
- All participants must follow the instructions of the Monitor during the climb.
- Check out down below before you jump down.
- No climbing without being clipped properly into the auto belay
- Children under the age of 12 must be supervised by an adult.
- No food or drink in the climb zone.
Ninja Warrior Course Rules
- PERFORM at your own risk
- DO NOT attempt any obstacle that is outside of your current skill and ability
- DO NOT attempt if you are pregnant, have a heart condition, back condition, or are wearing a cast on any part of your body.
- DO NOT belly flop or land face first
- DO NOT land on head or neck
- AIR RIDERZ socks are required to use the course. No shoes allowed
- LAND feet first- knees apart
- NO DIVING ON THE OBSTACLES OR AIR BAGS
- ONE person per lane, at all times
- DO NOT slam your hand down on the buzzer/timer
- STAY IN YOUR LANE – no crossing into other lanes
- NO hanging on the outside netting
- ENTER AND EXIT by the platforms only
- BE in control of your body
- BE aware of those around you and nearby obstacles at all times
- DO NOT USE THE COURSE IF AIR BAGS AREN’T INFLATED
- DO NOT enter if no team member present
- DO NOT push, tackle or engage in horseplay of any kind
- DO NOT climb on the Aluminum Trusses
- Empty pockets entirely and remove loose items
- IF YOU FALL your turn is done. Do not try to jump back up to the obstacle.
- MINIMUM height requirement- 48 inches
- WEIGHT restrictions- 250 lbs
Wipe Out Rules
- ONLY one person per trampoline
- ALWAYS land on your feet
- MUST be minimum 4 ft tall to participate
- Maximum one minute per round
- Duck or Jump over the spinning Arm
- NO grabbing, hanging or sitting on the Wipe-out Arm
- NO pushing the Wipe-out Arm
- NO flips allowed
- NO leaning on nets
- NO climbing on centre space
- NO roughhousing
- NO chasing other jumpers or the arm.
- IF you don’t want to jump over the arm, please step back to the net and it will pass you by.
**Waivers must be signed by each child’s legal parent or guardian**