Come and Join Air Riderz Inc. – a growing chain of Trampoline Parks and Climbing Fun!
If you take pride in delivering excellent customer service and are looking to be part of high energy team environment, this opportunity is for you. Air Riderz is seeking a self-motivated, self-starter, experienced Assistant manager with drive – someone who is ready to lead a team and showcase the best of Air Riderz. You will have the opportunity to connect with our amazing customers of Air Riderz and be part of our growing business. If you’re ready to build your leadership skills while making an impact for customers and staff, then we want to talk to you about this opportunity!
Position Overview: This position will be involved in day-to-day operations while assisting in all aspects of operations. The Assistant manager will participate in the training and development of Air Riderz Staff, while providing strong leadership in facility operations, customer service and fun. This position requires someone with high energy, excellent organization skills and ability to provide excellent consumer experience and staff management in a fun environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in supervisory role.
- Ability to work weekends/weeknights.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and basic computer applications.
- Determined and self-disciplined in achieving results.
- Committed to excellence in customer service.
- Prefer to work in a fast-paced work environment with a focus on quality.
- Able to problem solve using your expertise, technical skills, and ingenuity.
- Able to make quick decisions that don’t compromise quality.
- Proven high level of organizational and time management skills, using self-direction and sound judgement to coordinate multiple demands and deadlines, adjusting positively to changing needs.
- Standard First Aid
- Act as a leader for the team, providing motivation and a productive atmosphere to ensure the team achieves the company goals while creating a positive entertainment experience
- Be an active listener and apply strong hospitality skills to provide optimum levels of customer service
- Provide exceptional customer service in person and over the phone
- Resolve complaints quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction
- Communicate and address issues with facility operations such as team training needs, team performance (positive and constructive), and Customer comments, etc.
- Communicate daily, weekly and monthly goals to the team
- Assist in coordinating group bookings and birthday parties at times as required.
- Handle Event quotes and monitor payments.
- Create a fun atmosphere by encouraging others
- Ensure that the park is clean at all times as per company standards, including circulating and monitoring the park and front of house throughout the shift
- Ensure all trampolines and climbing walls are maintained in good working condition on a regularly scheduled basis and documented in order to operate at maximum capacity
- Act and Manager on duty. Open and close the park as required
- Assist in “off-hour” events and “peak times” as required
- Manage team members’ hours through scheduling and shift planning ensuring staff are sent home if business is slow
- Able to complete sales transactions and cash handling
- Perform all aspects of Court Monitor, Climb Zone, and FOH staff efficiently as and when required.
- Handle and enforce waiver policies
- Reconcile daily revenue to POS float, petty cash, quarter machine and change, all within company standards
- Abide by the Company Code of Conduct
- Other duties as assigned
- Assistant Manager: 2 years
If interested please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part Time Staff Positions – Courts, Climb Zone, Front of House and Events
Air Riderz Trampoline Park is Aurora’s newest state of the art indoor trampoline centre. We are looking for fun, energetic, customer focused team members to become a part of our exciting team. Attention to detail with the ability to multi-task is a plus.
We are a small, close-knit and results-driven team, so someone who likes to work hard but have fun at the same time will fit right in.
We are looking for team members in the following areas for part time positions:
- Court & Climb Zone Monitors
- Food Service
- Party Host
Candidates must be able to work evenings, weekends, and holidays.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Greet Customers
- Help customers with waivers and purchases
- Answer phones & respond to voicemails
- Supervise a child’s birthday party from start to finish, clean up afterwards
- Talk about our services, parties and promotions
- Build relationships with every customer
- Manage the safety and flow of jumpers on our trampolines and Climb Zone in a positive manner
- Project your voice and enforce rules and safety procedures in a positive manner
- Referee a dodgeball game
- Interacting with a broad range of people
- Abide by all policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and training programs set forth by management
- Work alongside a team of employees to achieve the common goal of full customer satisfaction
- Respond quickly in emergency situations
- Tend to injuries and document
- Check cleanliness of park/bathrooms and rooms throughout the day
- Preform simple clean duties
- HIGH ENERGY AND FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS.
- PREVIOUS WORK EXPERIENCE IN RETAIL OR HOSPITALITY PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED
- CASH HANDLING EXPERIENCE