Air Riderz Trampoline Park
We here at Air Riderz Trampoline park are committed to providing our clients, customers, members with exceptional service. We collect personal information from our customers in the daily activities of the business. This Policy will answer some of the most frequently asked questions, and informs you on how we collect and protect the information you entrust to us and protecting your personal information is one of our highest priorities.
What type of information do we collect from you?
We collect personal information from the waivers that you sign or the forms you are required to fill out for Birthday parties, Group activities, Corporate Event bookings or Camp Information through Air Riderz documents or via a third party. We collect the following categories of information:
- Registration information you provide when you fill out a waiver form, including your first name and surname, address, gender, date of birth, email address and password. This includes information provided as a parent or legal guardian for a minor under the age of eighteen years old.
- Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, whether on our sites or through our applications, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information
- Information sent either one-to-one or within a limited group using our e-mail, message, chat, post or similar functionality, where we are permitted by law to collect this information
- Information you provide to us when you use our sites and applications, our applications on third-party sites or platforms such as social networking sites, or link your profile on a third-party site.
- Location information when you visit our sites or use our applications, including location information either provided by a mobile device interacting with one of our sites or applications (including through beacon technologies), or associated with your IP address, where we are permitted by law to process this information
- Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, use our applications on third-party sites or platforms or open emails we send
How do we collect this information?
- We collect information through technology, such as cookies, Flash cookies and Web beacons, including when you visit our sites and applications or use our applications on third-party sites or platforms.
Why do we collect this information?
Air Riderz requires the collection of personal information to participate in the park’s activities. Information is collected once waivers are signed, birthday parties are booked or registration for our activities such as summer camp, group activities though an organization or school, corporate events or a purchase is made.
The main reasons we collect personal information are:
- to complete mandatory legally binding waivers
- verify age
- provide to emergency personal in the case of an emergency
- to complete a sale or transaction with you
- to book events/tickets/passes
- resolution of customer service issues
Should you agree to sign up for our promotional emails, we will also use your personal information for other, secondary reasons, including:
- upcoming promotions
- marketing through information, coupons and special time sensitive offers.
We will also disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so.
Sharing Your Information with Other Companies
We will not share your personal information except in limited circumstances, including:
- When companies perform services on our behalf, like retaining and storage of waiver information; however, these companies are prohibited from using your personal information for purposes other than those requested by us or required by law
Data Security, Integration and Retention
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a Padlock or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.
We have in place contractual obligations with third parties who need access to your personal information requiring them to protect and secure your personal information.
Your Controls and Choices
We provide you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update and delete your waivers
- You may choose whether to receive from us offers and promotions for our products and services, or products and services that we think may be of interest to you
- You may request access to the personal information we hold about you and that we amend or delete it
How do you get my consent?
When you provide Air Riderz Trampoline Park with personal information to complete the waiver, which is attached to each transaction, book events/tickets/passes or return a purchase, we assume you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
How do I opt out of a Waiver?
The waivers are mandatory. Opting out on filling one out, which requires you to provide some personal information, requires you to opt out on the park’s activities. The waivers are required for all transactions, bookings, activities at the park, are legally binding and require your consent to participate.
How do I get more information?
Our staff will be happy to answer any questions you may have about your personal information. If you would like more information about our policies, or you would like to see exactly what personal information we have about you in our records, or you wish to register a complaint, please contact: